WorldQuant is a quantitative asset management firm founded in 2007 and currently has over 750 employees globally. We develop and deploy systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes in global markets, utilizing a proprietary research platform and risk management process.
We are seeking Software Engineering to help develop, maintain, and improve proprietary software to efficiently manage various types of financial market data and to facilitate quantitative investment research.
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
• Pre-process and analyze financial market data
• Build software systems that manage huge amount of data efficiently and can facilitate effective quantitative analysis and research, develop utility tools that can further automate the software development, testing and deployment workflow under the guidance of senior engineers
• Develop python/perl/shell script to implement automation test case with the help of senior engineers
• Conduct data validation
• Other tasks assigned by senior managers
• Hold or working toward a Master’s degree or advanced degrees from a leading university in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related areas
• Experienced in C/C++
• Have a good command of report writing
• Familiar with at least one script language such as bash, perl, python, shell, etc.
• Familiar with Linux/unix
• Have web development experience is a plus
• Have related test experience is a plus
• Be dedicated and self-disciplined with a strong work ethic and be willing to help others
• Be proactive and possess good communication skills within a team environment
Position based in Beijing, China.
Interested and qualified candidates please email your current CV (or any questions) in ENGLISH and local language to WQBJQuantJobs@worldquant.com.
|Quantitative Developer Intern||北京總部||北京||兼職/實習||6月01日|